Feminist Social Action-Based Inspiration for Jewish Interpersonal Ethics by Rabbi Meesh Hammer-Kossoy, Ph.D in memory of Bea Zucker.
Rabbi Dr Meesh Hammer-Kossoy explains Torah ideas based on ICJW’s policy and programming priorities. These Online Social Justice Courses explain Torah ideas that can lead to and inspire action, based on ICJW’s policy and programming priorities. Each series comprises study materials that addresses women’s concerns and offers suggestions about the relevance of classic Jewish sources to our current lives and choices. Each unit includes discussion questions, study links, ideas for action, and summaries.
Click here to access the Social Justice Courses in English and in Spanish:
1. “Hearing Her Cry: A Women’s Response to the Refugee Crisis”
Escucha Nuestro Clamor: La respuesta Femenina a la Crisis de los Refugiados.
2. “Prostitution & Human Trafficking – a Feminist Jewish Perspective”
Prostitución y Tráfico de Personas – Una Visión Feminista Judía
3. #MeToo and Sexual Harassment: Navigating Our Shared Responsibility
#MeToo y Acoso Sexual: La Responsabilidad Compartida
4. Re-Envisioning Jewish Commitment and Marriage for the 21st Century
Re-Creando el Compromiso y el Matrimonio Judío
en el Siglo XXI
5. Jewish Perspectives on Good Government, Democracy, and Women
Perspectivas Judías sobre la Buena Gobernabilidad, la Democracia y la Mujer